Matt Bailey is a Speaker, Author & Internet Marketing Expert.
- Taught Google employees how to understand and use Google Analytics
- Consults with Experian on how to present data
- Developed online marketing training for both Proctor and Gamble and Johnson & Johnson.
- Presented analytics methodologies to Disney, ABC & ESPN
- Teaches Online Marketing certification for The Direct Marketing Association
- They all agree; Matt Bailey successfully dismantles the complexity of online marketing into practical, understandable concepts.
Since 1998, Matt has taught at over 1,000 companies, conferences and workshops. He is one of the highest rated speakers world-wide for his ability to communicate complex information in a practical, humorous way.
He is the author of Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day (2011), and SOS! A CEO’s guide to Digital Media (Fall 2014)